You help me, I help you

 Socialization - Period 2

Problems they don´t know how to fix?


5 people let us know their problems and we gave the some advice so they cansolve it. 


1. How can i contradict mi wife without making her feel bad? 

Advice: The relactionship is complicated but at the same time very beautiful, well there will always be the same thought but on some issues the opnion will be different, the best thing to do in these cases is to dialogue with love and respect without making the other person feel bad, well, without rudeness and accepting the opinion of the other, the relactionship will be strengthened and if there ir an argument at some point, it will be easier to solve the problem since the two of you will know how to listen and talk to each other without being offended. 


2. I have financial problems in my hombe and i don´t know how to improve the situation 

Advice: For a year and half we have been going through a very complicated situatión, due to the covid-19 many businesses hab to close, currently people have had to find how to obtain income for their families, the best option in to llok at what is failing, because the job you have is no longer working and how you can solve it or find how otherwise we can improve the situation, bue we cannot forget to ve calm because due to these situations our health can be affected an it will longer be one but two problems. 


3. Every year, I give my mom a great gift, but this year I don't know what to give her, what do I do?

Advice: The best thing to do is to think about what she likes the most, be it food, clothes, makeup, etc, During the pandemic, many people opened stores which give new ideas to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, degrees, among others, everything is in looking for the tastes of the person and ideas, it does not matter if the detail is large or small, the important thing is with the love that you do it.


4. My parents don't trust me and I'm going to go to college, does that affect me?

Advice: Of course it affects, because when you enter the university it is also an entrance to the world in your life, you will experience many good things as well as bad and your parents will be afraid that you will make bad decisions, that is why it is important that you talk with them, talk because they cannot give you that trust you need because they are doing more harm to you than unknown people.


5.I want to get a tattoo but my mother won't let me and she tells me that if I do it, she'll take me out of the house, what should I do?

Advice: Tattoos are a very big trend in the world now, but many parents of families do not accept them since they lived in a time of very closed mind, Obviously we must respect the orders of our parents and in this case it is your parents' house and if one of their rules is not to have tattoos or piercing, you must accept it and wait until when you become independent to be able to make your decisions.


Like all these people, many more have different  problems which, although they seem simple, they are  not. That is why it is necessary to think very well when criticizing someone, because they may be having very bad times


If you want us to help you, leave us in th

comments problems that you do not see as a

solution that we will help you.













 

  


    










Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Comentarios